Join our team
We look for partners who strive, take on risks, and ride in the same boat as entrepreneurs.
Let's create a new industry that revitalize the society by defying the existing boundaries as investors and supporting every aspect of business growth.
Create a new industry that revitalize the society
For the Team,
For the Fund
Each member at STRIVE has outstanding abilities. On the other hand, we know that the best results can sometimes only be achieved by cooperating as a team. We solve the intractable problems by work together seamlessly as a team including entrepreneurs of our portfolio.
and Exceed Expectations
Unless you own and solve the immediate issue, yourself could also be part of the problem. Always take ownership while getting help from competent members, we deliver outputs that create surprise and smile.
No Excuses, Just Do It
We can't produce outcomes without actions. Make the move first all the more because we are professionals.
We are faster than fast
Speed is startups' forte. Learning both success and failure at a high speed should become valuable experience.
Give all your BEST
We know the pleasure of devote ourselves to work. At the same time, we also learn from playing hard while taking a break from work. We make an all-out effort to anything, and seek real gratification.
- Job Description
We are a venture capital which invests in startups in Japan, Southeast Asia, and India. Since founded in 2011, we have three funds with total investment capital of more than JPY 20 billion (approx. USD 200 million).
Our investment style is to proactively support business growth by getting deeply involved in the portfolio company's operations as lead investor.
Responsibilities include preparation of business strategy, fundraising, recruitment of CXO, sales support, etc. The job is not to make armchair plans or passively cooperate as a minority shareholder, but to be committed to the creation of new industries along with entrepreneurs.
- Qualification Requirements
- Experience in positions such as business development, corporate planning, or head of operations at subsidiary companies
- Experience in professional firms, such as investment banking, strategic consulting, or private equity
- Minimum 3 years prior work experience (MBA graduates are welcomed)
- Broad network within the industry and/or strong communication skills
- Business communication skills in English
- Prior work experience in VC is NOT required
- Must possess strong sense of ownership
- Experience of launching business and proven ability to proactively move things forward
- Demonstrated active listening skills and human skills to get other members involved
- Career driven individual with passion for creating new industries with startups
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend the structure of markets/businesses, with interest in new business models
- Proven ability to logically explain using numbers and data
- Application Guidelines
Full-time employee (after 3-month probation period)
Ark Mori Building 3rd Floor, 1-12-32 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-6003 Japan
Competitive salary based on experience and skils
- Five-day workweek system (compensatory leave allowed)
- 10 days of paid annual leave after probation period
- 3 days of summer holidays, year-end and new-year holidays, congratulation or condolence leave
Work location and work hours are essentially free and decided flexibly based on individual assignments